lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

I have a friend who is a true love.

English: Well today as I was always in class, without incident.

Yesterday I asked my mother to go home (the other one I have) to see if a letter had arrived for me.

Well today out of high school, I go to the car where my mother and she says making the package yousent.
Is something I missed because I expected just a letter.

When I got home and opened it I found a CD, a pendant and of course the letter and a drawing.

I was thrilled and I was very happy. What happens is that I didn't want that would be spent and would not send me anything like that.

Giru <3 you're a love, I love you very much and I love everything about the package.
You are special, you know.

Well I leave the little picture of the pendant and theCD.



----------------------------------º------------------------------------


Español: Pues bien, hoy como siempre estaba en clase, sin novedades.


Ayer le pregunté a mi madre si podia ir a casa (la otra que tengo) para ver si había llegado una carta para .


Pues bien, hoy al salir del insti, fui al coche donde estaba mi madre y ella me dice toma el paquete que te enviaron.
Eso me perdio ya que yo tan solo esperaba una carta.


Cuando llegué a casa y lo abrí me encontré con un CD, un colgante y por supuesto la carta y un dibujo.


Me emocioné y me sentí muy feliz. Lo que pasa esque yo no quería se gastara nada y que no me mandara nada por el estilo.


Giru <3 eres un amor, Te quiero mucho y meencanta todo lo relacionado con el paquete.
Eres es especial, ya tu sabes.



Bueno les dejo unas pequeñas fotos del colgante y el CD.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario